Atlanta Mini Maker Faire 2011
- August 10, 2011. Registration Deadline.
- September 10, 2011, 10 AM to 5 PM. Atlanta Mini Maker Faire 2011, MRDC Parking Lot, Georgia Tech Campus, Atlanta, GA.
Makers Local 256 is looking to participate in the Atlanta Mini Maker Faire.
It is a celebration of all things DIY - from robotics and electronics to arts and crafts. This is a family-friendly event that inspires creativity, promotes invention and brings makers together.
The creation of the Atlanta Mini Maker Faire was inspired by the great work Make Magazine and O’Reilly Media have done on their Bay Area, New York, and Detroit Maker Faires.
Local and regional Makers will show off their creations at the first-ever Atlanta Mini Maker Faire, hosted on Georgia Tech’s campus. The Faire is FREE to attend and will be open to all guests on Saturday, September 10th from 10 AM to 5 PM.
There will be cool things to see, interesting people to talk to, and fun things to play with. Bring your family and stop by for a day of discovery, fun, and inspiration!
Registration deadline is July 10th, please fill out your name below so we can give a head and project count.
Please list your name in the following format: Name, Project Name & Description, Noise Level, Space or Display Needed/Roaming/Activity Area, Need Distance From R/C/Need Power/Internet Access. This is on the Participant Entry Form.
- Crashcart, Photo-booth / Snoopy's Sopwith Camel, needs AC, needs space, also providing Van
- Spacefelix - EWB Appropriate Tech Lab & HSIS; no noise, needs AC, internet, space & display area.
- strages, BEAMbots, photobooth, modular origami stuff and needs space and AC
- CrashCart will attempt to secure the use of a van and a uHaul trailer (mush the same as what went to pickup the BPMs
- Folding Table or Two
- Spacefelix can provide one 2'x4' table.
- A Couple Chairs
- Spacefelix can provide one folding chair.
- Stickers and Pamphlets and Such
- Monitor with Slideshow
- Spacefelix donates his laptop.
- Photo Booth
- HSIS - Some hardware and a trifold board.
- Snoopy's Sopwith Camel
- Appropriate Tech Lab - Solar Food Dryer, Hydraulic Ram Pump & a trifold board.