Bawls Bottle Challenge
From Makers Local 256
Revision as of 17:00, 26 January 2011 by Opticron
A challenge to doing some creative/innovative/fun with one of the 24 Bawls bottles collected by Brimstone.
Put your entries here:
- Make a leyden jar with the maximum storage capacity.
- Possibly make it "smart" by regulating output in some useful manner.
- Fill with shards of glass to increase the internal surface area.
Jug Band Calliope
- 24 Note Air-Driven Jug
- Fill bottles with algae that glows when shaken
- Superglue the ends of two bottles together. Do this for at least 6 bottles. Drill tiny holes near the openings. Thread thin wire betweeen the bottles and form a tensegrity structure.
- Grow the strange and fast-blooming moonflower in the bottle.
- Make a lovely Bawls Mobile.
- Drill a hole on the neck of each bottle, run fishing line through, and tie it to a tier of metal bars that could hold the weight of the bottles. (Popsicle sticks and metal coat hangers won't work here).