Big Spring Jam 2009
Someone needs to take the ball on this one. Changes need to at least be tracked here.
Big Spring Jam Charity Applications Big Spring Jam is now accepting applications from qualified charities wishing to receive a one-time supplemental funding grant. Please provide the information listed below in an electronic or typewritten format. Handwritten applications will not be accepted. Please provide the information requested prior to September 30, 2009. Application submissions can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Von Braun Center, 700 Monroe Street, Huntsville, AL 35801 Attn: Big Spring Jam Charity. The charity awardees will be announced after Big Spring Jam XVI.
- Agency Name
- Makers Local 256
- Contact Person and Position
- Greg Brown ??
- Mailing Address
- 203 Brown St. Huntsville Al 35801 ??
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- E-mail Address of Contact
- Is your organization a 501c3 organizations as defined by the Internal Revenue Service?
- How long has your organization been In operation?
- 1 Year
- Describe the mission of your organization.
- Describe your top three funding sources.
- What is your annual budget?
- How many people does your organization serve?
- Describe the project for which funds provided by the Big Spring Jam would be dedicated.
- Do you have sources for supplemental funding should Big Spring Jam funds not cover the entire cost for your project?
- What is the total budget for your project? Please provide detailed information.