From Makers Local 256
Revision as of 14:18, 22 June 2009 by Nykodemus
One of the basic tenets of Makers Local 256 is education.
- People with the knowledge to teach others should make a potential class known.
- People interested in taking any listed classes should make that desire known.
- Education doesn't have to be a tenured professor, a university, and 40 students.
- At least one person with something to teach, one chalkboard (optional), and at least one student: That's education.
- June 25, 6:00pm - 8:00pm: Creatform 3D Scanner Demo at shop
Soldering for Dummies - with Preauxphoto
Silk Screen Printing - with MrWorld
Relief Block Printing - with MrWorld
- Now that we've got some traction for this class, what kind of topics would you guys like to see? Please add below
- nykodemus - would like to learn about perl and beginning system administration as well as basic network security