Difference between revisions of "Game Show Buzzers"
From Makers Local 256
(→Proposed Requirements: remove redundant points, leaving specifics)
m (Changed to specific category)
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
[[Category:]] <!--MAKE AS MANY CATEGORIES AS YOU NEED-->
Latest revision as of 17:53, 27 September 2009
Game Show Buzzer system as seen on TV shows
- Challenger: Contestant\User who operates a Challenger Station
- Challenger Station: The controller that an individual contestant will physically interact with.
- Ring-in: When a Challenger presses a button on the Challenger Station
- Host Station: Non Contestant station providing
- System will make one common noise when Challenger ring-in occurs.
- System will be wired (aka, not battery powered).
- System will use push buttons with tactile feedback, such as firm 'click', to signal ring-in.
- Host Station will display to Host which Challenger Station ring-in occurred first.
- System housing will be plastic.
- System housing will be of one color.
- System will include 5 Challenger Stations, but be expandable to 8.