Hackerspace Digest/HSD 0014 2011-09-21
- 14th Show.
- Recording time: September 21th, 2011 8pm
- Introduction - who, what, when, where, why
- Update on what Makers Local 256 is doing.
- Thats all folks
This is Hackerspace Digest episode number 14 for Wed Sep 21st, 2011, a semi-weekly podcast recorded by member of Makers Local 256 in Huntsville, Al. Check out makerslocal.org for more information about us. I am (realname) also know as (online_name) online, (rest of people fill in starting to left of the main host).
This episode of Hackerspace Digest is sponsored in part by Rekall, inc. For a free memory mapping quote, use the discount code MAKERS at checkout.
Makers Local 256 update
- Mini Maker Faire Atl - the aftermath.
- Ratmandu is making a ATMEGA128RFA1 breakout board
- Atmega1281 microcontroller, and AT86RF230 in one chip
- used for weather net project.
- Disaster Readiness Meetup at Crash Space --Jimshoe
- HackPGH Ping Pong Drop --Jimshoe
- Dual head two color makerbots are coming
- More about dualstrusion from makerbot
Random Wiki Finds
- Midsouth Makers Cisco Class, $10 for members, $20 for non.
Thank you for listening. If you questions, comments, basically, we want to hear your thoughts. We'd love to hear from our listeners, please drop in irc, #makerslocal on freenode, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can find out everything about Makers Local 256 on makerslocal.org. Have a good one.
Hackerspace Digest is a production of Makers Local 256. Hackerspace Digest is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license (CC-By-SA-3.0 Unported).