This is a wooden box designed to be easily made from a few pieces of standard lumber. The basic design pattern is based off Army wooden boxes. The finished blueprints will be posted for others to use. The main focus is ease of construction and price of materials.
- Made from as few different pieces of lumber as possible
- The box measurements should be a multiple of a standard lumber size
- Can mass cut one piece at a time to make many boxes at once
- Uses as few cuts as possible
- Minimizes lumber waste
- Wooden and rope handles
- Large enough to hold a decent amount but small enough to be manageable by one person and fit in the trunk of a car.
- Semi-weather resistant
- Deck weatherproofing + paint should do the trick