Meetings/2009-07

From Makers Local 256
< Meetings
Revision as of 20:11, 27 July 2009 by Jmcarthur (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • Tuesday, July 21, 2009
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • Eat before, or bring food with.
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
Decide next meeting date Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary
Keyed Access Requests Secretery
Item Disposal Proposal Omegix


Discussion

Action Items

  • Need group for hanging Makers Local sign

New Members

Keyed Access

  • Dave Troupe (PsychoAU in the Channel) has requested Keyed Access.

Treasurer's Report

  • We made $70 from Retro Gaming Night
    • anyone know estimate cost of event?
  • See impending doorm report for latest financial status

Impending Doom Report

All Figures as of 7-13-09

  • If every active member donated this month, we would net $95
  • Come September's Rent Increase, we would net -$155
  • Impending Doom Equation
    • (Balance - Earmarked Funds + Future Positive Net) / Net Loss = Time Till Doom
    • ( $1,962 - ($54 + $27.08 * 9 + ($95 * 2)) ) / $155 = ~12 Months
      • Note: $1,962 does not include late donations
      • Time Left on Lease: 9 Months
      • Allocatable Funds: ( Time Till Doom - Time Left on Lease ) * $155 = $465

Inactive Membership

'Active' => Whether their pledge was in on time.
'Late' => If it's going on three months that pledge was not in on time
'Inactive' => Membership needs to be evaluated.

New Members Who Have Not Logged In

N/A

Late Members Who Have Not Logged In

  • Wayne Neumaier (Missing June and July)
  • Ryan Gregory (Contributed through May)

Inactive Members Who have Not Logged In

  • Adam Chesler (No record of donating)
  • David Hewitt (Missing May & June & July)

Active Members Who Have Not Logged In

  • Allison Bohlman (has contributed through September)

Late Members who HAVE Logged In

  • Jake Wimberly (Missing May & June)
    • Jake is mailing this to the PO BOX.
  • Ray Nordin (Missing June & July)
    • Ray should be able to drop something in before the meeting.

Inactive Members who HAVE Logged In

Nothing to report.


Meeting Notes

Action Itemes

  • Putting our sign up. Tim, Raymond, Jake with ladder, Tab with wood stuff
  • Create Jake Polatty, Wayne, and Simon Key access proposals -- completed
  • Door probably going to be fixed this week
  • Bob still needs to check on the plumbing

Treasurer's Report

  • its on the page
  • we are ok

Next Meeting Date

8-18-09

Membership Applications

Jake McArthur good to go Sarah McArthur good to go

Keyed Access Requests

Dave is good to go Tab is good to go

Item Disposal Proposal

lame

Bylaw Changes

Dickie talked about having them done by next meeting.

Who was here

  • Raymond
  • David
  • Tabitha
  • Sara
  • Kensie
  • Matt
  • David gamer
  • Old guy
  • Geezusfreeek
  • his wife
  • Jake with Pre
  • Greg
  • Jeff
  • Tim
  • Nathan
  • Bob
  • Dickie