Difference between revisions of "Meetings/2009-08"

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Agenda: oops, i think this was meant as an off-agenda item)
(added meeting notes)
Line 48: Line 48:
 
* Late Members:  2
 
* Late Members:  2
 
* Inactive Members: 0
 
* Inactive Members: 0
 +
 +
= MEETING NOTES =
 +
 +
== Review of Action Items ==
 +
* Mog is going to follow up on the lawyer again.
 +
* Jeff, Tim, and Matt are going to set up a meeting for GNUcash
 +
* remove billing records stuff, its done!!!
 +
* MakersLocal sign is being worked on.
 +
* Bob is going to talk to the landlord about helping us fix the sewer
 +
 +
== Brian wants to put clamps on a table ==
 +
* can be removed if needed.
 +
* its going to happen.
 +
 +
== Treasurer's Report ==
 +
* Stuff is on the site
 +
* Dave is going to check out the newly acquired projectors and see if they are OK, and money may be moved.
 +
 +
== Decide next meeting date ==
 +
9-22-09
 +
 +
== Membership Applications ==
 +
* None
 +
 +
== Keyed Access Requests ==
 +
* None
 +
 +
== Bylaws Committee Update ==
 +
* Board members look over the updates.
 +
* make comments via email, irc, or something else.
 +
* whole thing needs to be changed
 +
* unanimous vote.
 +
 +
== To have a Meeting about Bylaws ==
 +
* Everyone look over the bylaws
 +
* Sept, 1 discuss them
 +
* Open to everyone
 +
 +
== Brian's Party ==
 +
* is having it on the Sep. 12
 +
* Ethan is going to work out cleanup
 +
 +
== Who was here ==
 +
* Mog
 +
* David
 +
* Tim
 +
* Dave
 +
* Matt
 +
* I-Mod
 +
* Sara
 +
* Dickie
 +
* Jeff
 +
* Jake
 +
* Brian
 +
* Greg
 +
* Nathan
 +
* Raymond
 +
* Bob
 +
* Wayne
 +
 +
== Other Notes ==
 +
* Ethan is going to give a report about upkeep on the shop
 +
* He would like to make a lost and found shelf.
 +
* Roll Up Door got fixed
 +
* Talked about Big Spring Jam and parking
 +
* Talked about the Hackerspace Meep-up
 +
* All members can register on the front page to make posts

Revision as of 19:12, 20 August 2009

Date/Location

  • Tuesday, August 18, 2009
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • Eat before, or bring food with.
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
Decide next meeting date Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary
Keyed Access Requests Secretery
Bylaws Committee Update Dickie


Discussion

Action Items

  • Need group for hanging Makers Local sign

New Members

Keyed Access

Treasurer's Report

Coffers

(As of 7-17-09)

  • Bank Balance: $1,650.27
  • After Next Deposit: $2,300.27

Collected Earmarks / Specific Fundraising

  • Ladder $0
  • CNC \ RepRap $0
  • Projector $40
  • Insurance $81.25

Inactive Membership

'Active' => Whether their pledge was in on time.
'Late' => If it's going on three months that pledge was not in on time
'Inactive' => Membership needs to be evaluated.

  • Total Members: 33
  • Active Members: 31
  • Late Members: 2
  • Inactive Members: 0

MEETING NOTES

Review of Action Items

  • Mog is going to follow up on the lawyer again.
  • Jeff, Tim, and Matt are going to set up a meeting for GNUcash
  • remove billing records stuff, its done!!!
  • MakersLocal sign is being worked on.
  • Bob is going to talk to the landlord about helping us fix the sewer

Brian wants to put clamps on a table

  • can be removed if needed.
  • its going to happen.

Treasurer's Report

* Stuff is on the site
* Dave is going to check out the newly acquired projectors and see if they are OK, and money may be moved.

Decide next meeting date

9-22-09

Membership Applications

  • None

Keyed Access Requests

  • None

Bylaws Committee Update

  • Board members look over the updates.
  • make comments via email, irc, or something else.
  • whole thing needs to be changed
  • unanimous vote.

To have a Meeting about Bylaws

  • Everyone look over the bylaws
  • Sept, 1 discuss them
  • Open to everyone

Brian's Party

  • is having it on the Sep. 12
  • Ethan is going to work out cleanup

Who was here

  • Mog
  • David
  • Tim
  • Dave
  • Matt
  • I-Mod
  • Sara
  • Dickie
  • Jeff
  • Jake
  • Brian
  • Greg
  • Nathan
  • Raymond
  • Bob
  • Wayne

Other Notes

  • Ethan is going to give a report about upkeep on the shop
  • He would like to make a lost and found shelf.
  • Roll Up Door got fixed
  • Talked about Big Spring Jam and parking
  • Talked about the Hackerspace Meep-up
  • All members can register on the front page to make posts