From Makers Local 256
- Tuesday, August 18, 2009
- Eat before, or bring food with.
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
|Keyed Access Requests||Secretery|
|Bylaws Committee Update||Dickie|
- Need group for hanging Makers Local sign
(As of 7-17-09)
- Bank Balance: $1,650.27
- After Next Deposit: $2,300.27
Collected Earmarks / Specific Fundraising
- Ladder $0
- CNC \ RepRap $0
- Projector $40
- Insurance $81.25
'Active' => Whether their pledge was in on time.
'Late' => If it's going on three months that pledge was not in on time
'Inactive' => Membership needs to be evaluated.
- Total Members: 33
- Active Members: 31
- Late Members: 2
- Inactive Members: 0
Review of Action Items
- Mog is going to follow up on the lawyer again.
- Jeff, Tim, and Matt are going to set up a meeting for GNUcash
- remove billing records stuff, its done!!!
- MakersLocal sign is being worked on.
- Bob is going to talk to the landlord about helping us fix the sewer
Brian wants to put clamps on a table
- can be removed if needed.
- its going to happen.
* Stuff is on the site * Dave is going to check out the newly acquired projectors and see if they are OK, and money may be moved.
Decide next meeting date
Keyed Access Requests
Bylaws Committee Update
- Board members look over the updates.
- make comments via email, irc, or something else.
- whole thing needs to be changed
- unanimous vote.
To have a Meeting about Bylaws
- Everyone look over the bylaws
- Sept, 1 discuss them
- Open to everyone
- is having it on the Sep. 12
- Ethan is going to work out cleanup
Who was here
- Ethan is going to give a report about upkeep on the shop
- He would like to make a lost and found shelf.
- Roll Up Door got fixed
- Talked about Big Spring Jam and parking
- Talked about the Hackerspace Meep-up
- All members can register on the front page to make posts