Difference between revisions of "Meetings/2009-09"

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search
(Action Items: added request for volunteer for painting a sign)
m (Added response)
Line 26: Line 26:
 
* Need group for hanging Makers Local sign
 
* Need group for hanging Makers Local sign
 
* Any volunteers for painting a makers local logo on the wood panel that covers the front window?
 
* Any volunteers for painting a makers local logo on the wood panel that covers the front window?
 +
** I think I overheard Jeff say he would be willing to take lead on that.  -- --[[User:PsychoAU|PsychoAU]] 19:08, 14 September 2009 (CDT)
 
* We need a "last to lock up" checklist for the shop that needs to be posted on the front door.  The task of creating and posting this list needs to be delegated to one member.  Turning off of air conditioning equipment needs to be on this checklist.
 
* We need a "last to lock up" checklist for the shop that needs to be posted on the front door.  The task of creating and posting this list needs to be delegated to one member.  Turning off of air conditioning equipment needs to be on this checklist.
  

Revision as of 19:08, 14 September 2009

Date/Location

  • September 22, 2009
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • Eat before, or bring food with.
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
Decide next meeting date Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary
Keyed Access Requests Secretery
Bylaws Committee Update Dickie
October Elections Chair


Discussion

Action Items

  • Need group for hanging Makers Local sign
  • Any volunteers for painting a makers local logo on the wood panel that covers the front window?
    • I think I overheard Jeff say he would be willing to take lead on that. -- --PsychoAU 19:08, 14 September 2009 (CDT)
  • We need a "last to lock up" checklist for the shop that needs to be posted on the front door. The task of creating and posting this list needs to be delegated to one member. Turning off of air conditioning equipment needs to be on this checklist.

New Members

Keyed Access

Treasurer's Report

Coffers

(As of )

  • Bank Balance:
  • After Next Deposit:

Collected Earmarks / Specific Fundraising

  • Ladder $0
  • CNC \ RepRap $0
  • Projector $40
  • Insurance $81.25

Inactive Membership

'Active' => Whether their pledge was in on time.
'Late' => If it's going on three months that pledge was not in on time
'Inactive' => Membership needs to be evaluated.

  • Total Members: 33
  • Active Members: 31
  • Late Members: 2
  • Inactive Members: 0

October Elections

Need to identify what needs to be coordinated and who is coordinating upcoming elections. How should the future adoption of the new bylaws impact the election? Do we postpone it until the bylaws are in place?