- October 20th, 2009
- Eat before, or bring food with.
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
|October Election Results||Elections Committee|
- Have not heard back from BSJ contact. Nathan is going to go visit them at their workplace when he gets back into town.
(As of 10/20/09)
- Bank Balance: $2,236.03
- Total October Donations and One Time Contributions: $686
- Total October Bills: $750 + $3.95 + $70.53 + $119.52 + $27.08 = $971.08
- Rent, Paypal, Comcast, Utility, Insurance
- Total October Losses: $285.08
Please note this does NOT include any donations that have yet to be made. There are 9 members that may or may not contribute additional October donations.
Collected Earmarks / Specific Fundraising
- Insurance $162.50
- Kittie $137
- From the last meeting, we were going to utilize the $100 donation to the kittie/ML256 to pay for any reimbursement requests regarding food purchased by Mudflap. As per Strages there won't be any financial requests. Propose allocating the donation 50/50 between kittie and ML256.
'Active' => Whether their pledge was in on time.
'Late' => Pledge was not contributed
'Inactive' => Membership needs to be evaluated.
(As of 10/18/09) Beginning of Month marks first late day of month. (Ex: If October donation has not been received by Oct 1st, it's considered behind)
- Total Members: 31
- Late Members (Total): 9
- Non-Financially Contributing: 2
- 1 month behind: 6
- 2 months behind: 2
- 3 months behind: 1
- jeff cotton
- greg brown
- sara neale
- matt robinson
- ray nordin
- kinsey moore
- justin (ratmandu)
- brian walker
- tim (crashcart)
- matt o'gorman
- jake pollaty
- bob kepfler
Review of Action Items
- votes taken
- mog got some info from the alabama lawyer
- bob has successfully started the new member orientation, it is considered started and a work in progress
- jeff took photos of the shop for future insurance claims, considered done
- NEW: bob will contact jennifer(NPR) for PSA
- NEW: ethan will take care of organizing for open house
- have not heard back from BSJ contact
- still waiting to hear back from mudflap on how much he came up short for the meetup
- we are putting the $100 from the meetup toward the tool fund
- The treasurer's report was amended during the meeting to reflect that we have no members that are 3 months behind, and three members that are 2 months behind.
- The treasuerer's report was amanded during the meeting to reflect that ML256 made a positive $15 for October after receiving an additional contribution, as opposed to the negative $285.
Facilities Committee Report
- cleanup day nov 7th
- take hazardous materials to the dump before noon on the 7th
- heads up about the tool and equipment request page
- painter is currently storing wood here, we need to change the door code when the painter is done
- bees should be gone, if they're not dead, tell bob
- instruction on how to operate heater
Decide Next Meeting Date
- next meeting is 7:30 on nov 17
- Alice Scanland - sponsored by kinsey moore and matt robinson, voted in
- The proposed amendment to the bylaws will be voted online.
- Kinsey needs to send out an email to have the board vote on the amendment to add "the" to the board eligibility clause
- The board shall note that today is greg's birthday.
- open house tenative for december 5th, no particular focus