Difference between revisions of "Meetings/2011-08"
From Makers Local 256
m (→Recent Improvements: formating amidoitrite)
m (→Planned Improvements: more formating, more confidence)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Shelving In storage area of loft
CrashCart, Enabrintain, volunteers
Insulate and wall up FabLab
CrashCart and/or Enabrintain and/or volunteers (whoever gets there first)
continue new flooring in loft
clean and sort tools and main floor
Revision as of 17:05, 15 August 2011
- August 15, 2011
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
|Section of new loft floor||CrashCart, Enabrintain, and Makers|
|Materials rack next to garage door||Korc|
|Soda Machine repaired||JimShoe and Korc|
|Electrical wiring in FabLab and for Soda Machine||CrashCart|
|More waste/recycling bins out||Spacefelix|
|Shower curtain and accessories||Curtain from Alii, the rest is a mystery|
|Shelving In storage area of loft||CrashCart, Enabrintain, volunteers|
|Insulate and wall up FabLab||CrashCart and/or Enabrintain and/or volunteers (whoever gets there first)|
|continue new flooring in loft||(long term)|
|clean and sort tools and main floor||volunteers (dates tbd)|
- Devin Boyer
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- HSIS 2: Paper Airplanes - Spacefelix & Bendersgame flying gliders and paper airplanes from near-space altitudes off of weather balloons!
- Classes in Appropriate Technologies Design & Permaculture
- Appropriate technologies class with Engineers Without Borders in Lineville, AL, planned for a late August weekend. Date will be confirmed post-8/20.
- Permaculture class will be 3 series of classes in fall. Starts September 10th in Huntsville. It is $45/class.
- Please inform spacefelix if you are interested.
- Should we spend $50/month on a Dumpster?
- Should we investigate adding more titles for the Shop in order to facilitate shop activities such as events and classes?