From Makers Local 256
- August 15, 2011
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
- Section of new loft floor - CrashCart, Enabrintain, and Makers
- Materials rack next to garage door - Korc
- Soda Machine repaired - JimShoe and Korc
- Electrical wiring in FabLab and for Soda Machine - CrashCart
- More waste/recycling bins out - Spacefelix
- Shelving In storage area of loft - CrashCart, Enabrintain, volunteers
- Insulate and wall up FabLab - CrashCart and/or Enabrintain and/or volunteers (whoever gets there first)
- continue new flooring in loft - (long term)
- clean and sort tools and main floor - (dates tbd)
- paint stairs - (probably)
- Devin Boyer
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- HSIS 2: Paper Airplanes - Spacefelix & Bendersgame flying gliders and paper airplanes from near-space altitudes off of weather balloons!
- Classes in Appropriate Technologies Design & Permaculture
- Appropriate technologies class with Engineers Without Borders in Lineville, AL, planned for a late August weekend. Date will be confirmed post-8/20.
- Permaculture class will be 3 series of classes in fall. Starts September 10th in Huntsville. It is $45/class.
- Please inform spacefelix if you are interested.
- Should we spend $50/month on a Dumpster?
- Should we investigate adding more titles for the Shop in order to facilitate shop activities such as events and classes?