- June 13, 2012
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
- May: $225
- April: $228
- March: $174
- Amazon transactions made us $10.74
- Pig Roast made us $255, and an additional $15 in IOUs
- Term: May 2012
- Donations: $231.74
- Members: $1080.16 (35)
- Expenses: $1327.04
- Net Profit: $-15.1400000000003
- Average donation per person: $30.8617142857143
- Average expense per person: $35.6868571428571
- sustain: 168.88
- remainder: -62.8599999999997
- [MMMMMMMMMR]R we have 105.03% for May, we need $168.88 to be sustainable
- Term: June 2012
- Donations: $279
- Members: $701.16 (23)
- Expenses: $1565.11
- Net Profit: $-584.95
- Average donation per person: $30.4852173913043
- Average estimated expense per person: $71.4395652173913
- sustain: 941.95
- remainder: 662.95
- [MMMMRR----] we have 59.65% for June, we need about $662.95
- next clean-up-day: Jun 30th.
- Pig Roast recap: Click here -> Pig_Roast_2012#Overview
- Capacitor Class Tuesday, June 19th, 2012
- Rocket Motor class pushed back, date TBD
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Matt O'Gorman
- Phil Showers
- Josh Pritt
- John Kelly
- Kinsey Moore
- Matt Robinson
- Jeff Cotten
- Jennifer Paulsen
- Bob Kepfler
- Tim Heath
- Karl Sackett
- Dmitriy Plaks
- Jonathan Townley
- New guy #1
- New guy #2
- Tyler (prospective member)
Action items by Phil: The 990 financial form is submitted.
Section 42 on the wiki has an inventory section. Please use it for listing tools that you have on loan to the shop.
Darpa Grant: Jerry Isdale in Hawaii is heading this up with the hackerspaces space project. He is creating an umbrella corporation and will be divvying out tasks at some point in the future.
Jeff is giving the Treasurer's report. We got a little from amazon and received in excess of $200 from the pig roast.
We still need to schedule a followup visit with the insurance agent.
The next monthly cleanup day is June 30th. Please come and help out.
Retro gaming night will occur on July 7th (pre-200 games/devices only).
Please add lessons learned from the pig roast to the wiki.
There is an informative capacitor class on June 19th.
Bob announces that we will be hosting a laser cutter class for SciQuest to teach kids about lasers, safety, and cutting/etching things. Anyone that can help out would be appreciated. Contact Bob for more information.
There was a chain mail class. It was fun.
The next meeting will be on July 11th.