Difference between revisions of "Meetings/2013-01"
(→Attending: initial attending list)
(→Meeting Minutes: minutes!)
|Line 112:||Line 112:|
* Joseph Baxley
* Joseph Baxley
Revision as of 19:49, 17 January 2013
- January 17, 2013
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
- Term: December 2012
- Donations: $654.26
- Members: $1101.04 (40)
- Expenses: $833.37
- Net Profit: $921.93
Member Donation Total: 14,528.62
Random Donation Total: 3,958.61
Treasurers Note: We're doing ok. We are very close to being sustainable via membership donations alone, however when factoring in nonmember donations, we netted a positive, allowing us to grow our reserve.
- Term: January 2013
- Donations: $0
- Members: $1044.22 (25)
- Expenses: $0
- Net Profit: $1044.22
- Average donation per person: $41.7688
- Average estimated expense per person: $45.12
|sort and setup AV Lab||poc CrashCart|
|sort and setup Library||poc Gregabyte|
|build up new counter in Art Lab||poc CrashCart|
|Raise radio tower||poc Karl and Ratmandu|
|sort and setup south wall||poc Karl or CrashCart|
|continue new flooring in loft||(long term)|
Post Event Recap
LAN Party on Saturday, because that'll be news to people at the meeting.
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
General etiquette - Drinks. Locking shop before leaving. Departures :/
- Kinsey Moore (taking minutes)
- Satyam Nayak (conducting meeting)
- Josh Pritt
- Greg Brown
- Tyler Crumpton
- Karl Sackett
- Bob Kepfler
- Alice Scanland
- Tim Heath (presenting facilities updates)
- Phil Showers (presenting financial updates)
- Joseph Baxley
- Josh Carr
- Jennifer Paulsen
Satyam Nayak began the meeting at 19:31.
Phil Showers gave the financial update (see section above). It lasted from 19:32 to 19:39.
- Financial update errata: the December report was incorrect due to an accounting software glitch.
Tim Heath gave the facilities update starting at 19:39.
- The big heater is currently on the fritz again. Phil plans to have it functional again before the LAN party.
- The shop has been heavily cleaned for the LAN party.
- If you need heat, there are two kerosene heaters that still work.
- For the next two days, please keep the sawdust to the minimum so we don't have to do major cleaning before the LAN party.
- We've apparently had a couple of problems with personal drinks disappearing. Please label things with your name in the fridge.
- Don't be afraid to clean up messes that someone else left.
The next meeting will be February 14th.
There will be a LAN party this Saturday, January 17 at 20:00.
From Josh Pritt: Please do not put food trash in the recycle bins.
Satyam Nayak adjourned the meeting at 19:46.