Difference between revisions of "Meetings/2013-02"

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Upcoming Events: fixed typo)
m (Treasurer's Report)
Line 18: Line 18:
 
== Action Items ==
 
== Action Items ==
 
== Treasurer's Report ==
 
== Treasurer's Report ==
 +
Matt's report tool is giving bad data, I blame user error.
 +
My tool is suspect as well.
 +
Either that or the expenses are nolonger using the same PIDs.
 +
 
=== Finances ===
 
=== Finances ===
 +
matts tool
 +
* Term: January 2013
 +
** Donations: $0
 +
** Members: $1418.87 (35)
 +
** Expenses: $0
 +
** Net Profit: $1418.87
 +
my tool
 +
* Term: January 2013
 +
** Donations: 0.0
 +
** Members: 1078.0 (34)
 +
** Expenses: 0.0
 +
** Net Profit: 1078.0
  
 
== Facilities Committee ==
 
== Facilities Committee ==

Revision as of 19:42, 11 February 2013

Date/Location

  • February 14, 2013
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
Decide next meeting date Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary


Action Items

Treasurer's Report

Matt's report tool is giving bad data, I blame user error. My tool is suspect as well. Either that or the expenses are nolonger using the same PIDs.

Finances

matts tool

  • Term: January 2013
    • Donations: $0
    • Members: $1418.87 (35)
    • Expenses: $0
    • Net Profit: $1418.87

my tool

  • Term: January 2013
    • Donations: 0.0
    • Members: 1078.0 (34)
    • Expenses: 0.0
    • Net Profit: 1078.0

Facilities Committee

Planned Improvements

sort and setup AV Lab poc CrashCart
sort and setup Library poc Gregabyte
build up new counter in Art Lab poc CrashCart
Raise radio tower poc Karl and Ratmandu
sort and setup south wall poc Karl or CrashCart
continue new flooring in loft (long term)

Events

Post Event Recap

Upcoming Events

  • Chainmail_Class_Number_5 Monday, Feb 25th at 7:00PM. Jeff would like to reserve the table closest to the roll up door for this class. I would like the Roll up door to remain closed during the class. If for some reason the big shop heater is not available, I would like to reserve the office area for the class. If this causes any complications, please let me know. Thanks, Jeff

New Members

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.

Discussion Topics

Attending

Meeting Minutes