Difference between revisions of "Meetings/2013-06"
(→New Members: add new member)
(→Meeting Minutes: add meeting minutes)
|Line 94:||Line 94:|
Revision as of 19:22, 19 June 2013
- June 19, 2013
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
The report tool now outputs all expenses paid on a month by month basis.
- Term: June 2013
- Donations: $290
- Members: $706.25 (27)
- Net Profit: $649.8
- Expenses: $346.45
- June 2013 Cable: $77.95
- May 2013 Utilities: $268.5
- Average donation per person: $26.1574074074074
- Average estimated expense per person: $46.1648148148148
- Term: May 2013
- Donations: $43.63
- Members: $1137.42 (39)
- Net Profit: $-100.25
- Expenses: $1281.3
- May 2013 Dumpster: $65
- USPS PO Box Bill: $60
- April 2013 Utilities: $216.3
- June 2013 Rent: $875
- April 2013 Dumpster: $65
- Average donation per person: $29.1646153846154
- Average estimated expense per person: $34.8538461538462
- Grass needs cutting
|sort and setup AV Lab||poc CrashCart|
|sort and setup Library||poc Gregabyte|
|build up new counter in Art Lab||poc CrashCart|
|Raise radio tower||poc Karl and Ratmandu|
|sort and setup south wall||poc Karl or CrashCart|
|continue new flooring in loft||(long term)|
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Christopher S. Bero
- Tim Heath (facilities director)
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
- Jake Polatty
- Greg Brown
- Barbara Attilio
- Phil Showers
- Jeff Cotten
Phil is taking too long to log in. The meeting is being delayed until this occurs.
Phil gave the treasurer's report at 19:34 (see data above). The utilities were up a bit in May as compared to April. Please turn off equipment that you're not using to include the large fan upstairs and the air conditioner in the office.
Tim gave the facilities report at 19:39.
- Tim will be holding a separate meeting for facilities work sometime next week.
- There is a list of things to do which will be brought up at aforementioned meeting.
- We're looking into getting some upgraded networking equipment (both wired and wireless).
- We need to contact Knology/WOW about getting our modem updated.
Event recap: We had 80+ people attend the pig roast and LAN party. As far as the LAN goes, it needs to be slightly more organized with individual people being responsible for specific tournaments.
- Retro gaming night! This will occur on July 6. The games hosted are limited to games released before 2000.
- A third instructables night will occur on June 20 from 11AM on and will focus on Sugru (moldable rubber that sets).
- Be thinking of instructables that can be accomplished with Sugru.
- Two of the guys coming into town for TakeDownCon is interested in presenting his talk at the shop.
- This is still up in the air.
- Josh Carr wants to teach a rebuildable vaporizer class/talk for people that use vaporizers.
- In November, chargercon will be occurring and we'd like to go ahead and start preparing. Talk to Barbara for further details.
- Dusty and Matt O'Gorman are planning for HOPE next year.
- Jeff Cotten is working on a replacement for the door lock system that has the current functionality and additional functionality.
- The power wheels racing series may have hit a few snags and we're discussing whether it will continue.
- Tyler has been making improvements to the change machine.
- The Downtown 47 wants to work with us to build a water-activated LED wall and they are willing to pay for us to build it.
- We created some boards as proof of concept boards and real prototype boards will be ordered soon.
Next meeting will occur on July 17.