Difference between revisions of "Meetings/2013-07"
m (→Treasurer's Report)
m (→Meeting Minutes: preliminary minutes)
|Line 136:||Line 136:|
Revision as of 18:43, 31 July 2013
- July 31, 2013
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
- Facilities Director should identify someone each general meeting to empty the air conditioner pickle bucket.
If you are a new member, after you make your first donation, please log in to the donation system.
Click the "unpaid" link in the month you just made your donation for.
This will make that month appear as "pending".
Then the treasurer, upon verification of receipt of the donation, will mark that month as "paid".
If you do not log in and mark the first month as pending, it makes my job much harder.
Also, if you are having financial troubles and can not make your pledged monthly donation, please talk to me!
- Term: July 2013
- Donations: $213.95
- Members: $1022.53 (44)
- Net Profit: $-256.27
- Expenses: $1492.75
- July 2013 Utilities: $317.85
- July 2013 Dumpster: $65
- August 2013 Cable: $97.95
- July 2013 Cable: $77.95
- August 2013 Rent: $900
- Vitelity Communications, Inc. (shop phone): $20
- Water Reimbursement: $14
- Average donation per person: $23.2393181818182
- Average expense per person: $32.1534090909091
- Term: June 2013
- Donations: $919.85
- Lan Party 2013: $55
- Pig Roast 2013 (PayPal): $116.9
- Pig Roast 2013: $340
- Members: $1309.16 (51)
- Net Profit: $518.96
- Expenses: $1710.05
- Regions Banking Fee: $15
- June 2013 Dumpster: $65
- July 2013 Rent: $900
- June 2013 Utilities: $383.6
- June 2013 Cable: $77.95
- May 2013 Utilities: $268.5
- Donations: $919.85
- Average donation per person: $25.6698039215686
- Average expense per person: $26.6676470588235
|Shelf added in Kitchen||Greg, Phill|
|Renovated Arts and Crafts||Daniel and Family|
|New AC unit for Lobby||Phill, Jeff, Tyler|
|Closing checklist posted||Tim|
|New sink in Kitchen||Greg, Phill|
|Radio Tower (before ham fest)||Justin, Tim|
|Expanding Member Storage||Tim, volunteers|
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Tyler Gilmore
- Martin Munn
- Cameron Kellough
- Kirk McCann
- Jesse Schirmer
- Charlotte Ellett
How much money has currently been raised for kitchen improvements?
- Jake Polatty
- Raymond Nordin
- Tim Heath (facilities director)
- Josh Pritt
- Tyler Crumpton (chairman)
- Greg Brown
- Jeff Cotten
- Kinsey Moore (secretary)
- Jennifer Paulsen (treasurer)
- Kyle Centers
19:32 - Meeting started 19:32 - Tim makes facilities announcements:
- Please empty the condensation buckets under the air conditioners if you notice them getting full.
19:36 - Treasurer's report:
- Please login to the donation system and mark your months as donated at least once so that you get registered in the donation system. THIS MUST BE DONE AT LEAST ONCE.
- We are doing very good finance-wise. We are currently at 10 months worth of expenses saved up and we're shooting for 1 year worth of expenses in the bank.
- The Tuesday dinners have netted us $320 to use toward kitchen improvements.
- Please do not make improvements to the building expecting a reimbursement unless it has been cleared through facilities first (Tim Heath).
- Please donate early and often as it makes things a lot easier on our end.