27 OCT 11 Bought ROMEX; Ran Wire from outside Box to Oven
29 OCT 11 Bought Socket and a range of Breakers - None worked...
31 OCT 11 Bought a breaker that would fit our ANCIENT box from Lewters; Hooked up the power and tested the Oven; Alii Made brownies.
What is left: Installing a wire run for the 5 feet of drop behind the oven itself and mounting the socket to the wall.
The shop needs a working Oven for the Kitchen. We have an Oven, we don't have a 220vac line to feed it.
LETS BUY ONE!
We need to buy:
- 220 30(or 40 - prices are same) amp breaker ($8.58)
- 100' 3+G Wire ROMEX ($146.00) Actual:$134.78
- Appliance Socket ($5.97)
- Cable Run (for connecting socket to ceiling) ($7.97)
Total: $168.52 + $13.48(tax) = $182
Sign Up Sheet
- Phil- $50 (paid)
- Omegix 09:08, 11 October 2011 (CDT) - $20 (cheque's in the mail)
- Alii - $30 (paid)
- James - $40
- Dusty - the rest ($82) (paid)
- Current Total = $182
Currently Collected: $162
Home Depot Trip