Treasurer/Creating Annual Donation Receipt
From Makers Local 256
Here's how to generated a donation report for a member.
- In gnucash, open Expenses: Misc. make a note of all the members that received reimbursements from makers local. Make sure to subtract this amount from the amount they donated during the fiscal year.
- Open up the year's books in gnucash.
- Click Reports -> Income & Expense -> Cash Flow
- Click "Options"
- Change the report name to something meaningful (like "Jeff Cotten Donation" )
- Change the start and end dates to encompass all of the fiscal year (ours is Jan-Dec)
- Select "Accounts" tab
- Select the member's account that you're writing a receipt for
- Select Apply
Reference Treasurer to find the receipt template. Copy the important information into the template and send it to the member.