From Makers Local 256
Revision as of 12:37, 14 December 2011 by Crashcart
- Born and raised in New Hampshire, moved to Huntsville in 2008
- I have a love/hate relationship with fixing things
- My handle has many allusions/reasons, fore most is a tool to "revive" stuff
- Pretty handy with a soldering iron. (through hole /surface mount / rework / toaster ovens)
- I also know my way around some basic wood working
- I've had two projects posted on Hack a Day (so far)
- I have been working on contributions to Open Source Hardware in GEDA/PCB
- I've worked a variety of jobs:
- Warehouse shipping and receiving / Repairing home medical equipment
- Taxi/courier driver (sub)
- Freelance computer repair (basically while working all these "normal" jobs")
- School IT consultant
- Pharmacy Technician / Janitor / Driver (I playfully called it "drug running")
- Test Technician in circuit board manufacturing(temp)
- Asterisk Tech support (currently)
Skill badges designed by Adafruit.com
- Beam Bots. Especially trying to set complex behaviors with "simple" circuits.
- PCamp. an old lunch-box PC turned into traveling Midi/Audio effects station.
- Wifi PointerHound. System that shows the direction of a target AP.
- Tennis for Two replica.
- ML256 Video Blog EXTREME interest in helping put this together.
- Kiosk for the Makers Local 256
- War Scooter. War Driving rig for my scooter
- Hackerspaces Digest an audio podcast