From Makers Local 256
Revision as of 23:09, 15 July 2012 by Krs
- Start with any Android device: smartphone, tablet, HDTV dongle, etc.
- Install any apps you want, either stand-alone or as a client to an external service.
- Tie the apps to any cloud- or web-based services you want.
- Attach any devices, peripherals, and sensors you want, either through the USB port or through a wireless connection.
- Set the preferences and configuration files anyway you want.
- No coding, no scripting, no soldiering, use OTS components and packages only.
- See how much of your daily routines, workflows, and tasks can be off-loaded to your exocortex.