Wireless Wii Sensor Bar
From Makers Local 256
Revision as of 11:52, 18 August 2011 by Cherryblossom
For use with Section42/Bring Popcorn
- The picture to the right, is how the original Wii sensor bar is set up.
- Homebrew Wireless Sensor Bar
- IR LED's need to be spread out farther than a normal sensor bar. This should give full movement for games like tennis. But I am no sure. Any input would be helpful.
- Maybe the best way to make the sensor bar is to create two separate wireless LED pods. Thus they can be moved to different widths.
- A friend's homemade Wii sensor bar --Korc 16:14, 3 May 2007 (CDT)