Makers Local 256
Exploring Creativity, Ingenuity, and Resourcefulness
Every Tuesday night, 6pm to 10pm
Tuesday Night Feasts:
Most Tuesday nights, 6pm, donation appreciated
You're a guest:
Follow me on twitter.
Hackerspace Digest Podcast
Recent Changes from the wiki
Makers Local 256 is a 501(c)3 charitable non-profit of like-minded individuals who have created a hackerspace located in Huntsville, AL.
414 Stevens Ave.
Huntsville, AL 35801
PO BOX 2234
Huntsville, AL 35804
General Mailing List:
Bicycle Maintenance Class
Today 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Thu, Mar 13 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- G+: Don't forget to drop by the BBQ Pig Roast we're having at
this Saturday at 12 pm! Â Fun andâ€¦
- Restocked soda machine, got scanned for a custom Lego head, and installed a new IP webcam.
- G+: Here's what I made for the 3D printing
: A scale model of theâ€¦
those are neat. They offer a customization too.
- If anyone has an old nVidia PCI graphics card or two laying around, please bring it down to
. It's needed for a project. Thanks.
- Working on a Lyman Extruder II at
while a class on rocketry is going on. I <3 THIS PLACE :D
- Ran into an old coworker who then proceeded to tell me about Makers Local 256. It was adorable. I ended up explaining I was a founder.
- G+: Cookie cake at +Makers Local 256Â !!!
- Chicken curry from Sitar delivered by
and a DECtalk speech synthesizer making for a great evening at
- Rocket City Beard & Stache Bash!
featuring awards and photobooth pics by
Other Hacker Spaces
Red Mountain Makers
Copyright © 2014 Makers Local 256 | Theme
| Powered by
Podcast powered by