From Makers Local 256
Revision as of 16:15, 26 January 2011 by Opticron
Ackis has an RPG function, makes the channel more interesting.
- Every 15min each user gets 1 point starting on the top of the hour.
- Every line more then 6 words up to 10 words gets half a point for every word
- Every day has a random word of the day, worth 10 points if spoken, but can only be used once between midnight and midnight
- 40 points for a kick sheild
- 50 points for a kick sword
- 80 points for a 10 min ban
- 100 points for a kill sheild
- 120 points for a kill sword
- 500 points allow you to add a room to the game with 1 connection to a previously existing room someone else built
- 200 points allow you to add a room to the game with 1 connection to a previously exiting room you've built
- 10 points allow you to add a direction from a room (you've built) to another existing room (you've built)
Modify Existing Systems
- Utilize MOO
- MOO is like MUD except users can add to the world in game-time. LambdaMOO is a recommended engine, WinMOO is the windows version, or there are linux packages available up through Gutsy for Ubuntu
- Utilize existing IRC servers and Clients
- Need to obtain or create an IRC bot that is able to fork multiple telnet connections
User Logs in to IRC -> User /msg Bot -> user issues command to join game -> Bot spawns a telnet connection to MOO server -> user logs in.
This could be done in a weekend.