From Makers Local 256
- Work with Benalene on make it look good.
- Benalene is going to star working on it. Something like $50 to do it, should look pretty good. --JimShoe 01:51, 22 November 2009 (CST)
- Get Tim's code from the first draft
- Connect it with a database.
Ethernet Network in Shop
- I have switched installed in main shop area.
- Needed a cross over cable from the server closet to this switch.
- No config is needed for it to "just" work.
- Hooked up hub on front table to 24 port switch
- Means the file server up there is connected to the internal network. IP 10.1.56.96 I think.
- Switch on other side of main area.
- Switch in both lofts
- COMPLETED ON --JimShoe 18:24, 25 November 2009 (CST)
- Figure out time thing on events
- Comments, emails to much, and I don't check it
- update stuff
Shop ToDo List
- COMPLETED ON --JimShoe 17:14, 3 November 2009 (CST)
- Make a todo list on the wiki for projects and things I need to get done at the shop.
- Put on User Page.
- Link to more info on todo item.
- COMPLETED ON --JimShoe 01:20, 8 November 2009 (CST)
- Setup mail on this domain. I don't know exactly how to go about this.
- Google apps maybe?
- Just a forward to my current address?
- Just forwarded *@frcv.net to my email