From Makers Local 256
A device that captures the time of your exposure and crawls the web to find a picture taken at the same instant as the exposure. (Or maybe with a little fudge factor.)
- Initially: A web app that will take a timestamp and will look for images uploaded to flickr at that time.
- Should have the capability to store and to look for multiple timestamps.
- Should give up after looking for a fixed number of times.
- Should be able to convert between time zones to find images taken at the same "moment in time", at least as far as this Universe is concerned.
- Subsequently: An app for iPhone/Android that will talk to the original web app and deliver an image when it is timed.