CRT Mountable Fan
From Makers Local 256
A simple CRT mountable fan.
- Small DC computer fan
- 9-12 volt DC power supply
- 10-32 x 36 threaded rod
- 1/16" thick 3/4" x 36" Aluminum angle bracket
- 2 #6-32 x2" machine screws with nuts
- 3 #6-32 x1/2" machine screws with nuts
- 6 #10-32 nuts
- 1 switch
- Start by cutting a two pieces of the Aluminum bracket to the height of the fan as shown(fig 1).
- Now solder the fan to the switch and the power supply to the switch(fig 2.
- Then drill the holes so that the brackets can be mounted to the fan.
- Next mount the fan bracket assembly to the cut section of #10-32 rod.
- Now mount the final set of brackets to the ends of the threaded rod.
- Lastly mount the fan onto a CRT.
To be added at a later time.