Marathon run of staying at the shop working on projects or the shop in general, no less than 24 hours and no more than 48 hours.
First run at this idea and kind of spontaneously put together.
- Eight biscuits is too many biscuits. --strages 01:18, 15 August 2009 (CDT)
- Biscuit is spelt "biscuit" --strages 01:18, 15 August 2009 (CDT)
- Lower voltage solar cells put out higher amperage and vice versa. --strages 01:18, 15 August 2009 (CDT)
- Learned about pulse width modulation (PWM) and it's usefulness. --strages 06:20, 15 August 2009 (CDT)
- Rotary flying bots require very fine balance... --strages 18:53, 15 August 2009 (CDT)
- Made a rudimentary cooling solution involving some copper tubing, a fan, a cooler of ice water, and a water pump. --strages 01:18, 15 August 2009 (CDT)
- Made two bins, one for cans one for plastic/paper, made out of largish cardboard boxes to replace the two trash bag solution previously being used. --strages 01:18, 15 August 2009 (CDT)
Second officially designated hackathon. This time we let the public know. Begins at 7pm and goes till we're happy with what we've done.
- ustream.tv account for Makers Local 256 DONE
- youtube.com account for Makers Local 256 DONE
- Link ustream.tv account to twitter account so it can announce live streams.
- Conduct test of ustream.tv account
- Participant wide test slated for Saturday.
- If you ask other hackerspaces to participate, they likely will, hackerspaces.org page :)