Table top Lego playfield with a lip around the edge to prevent the Legos from falling off the table and getting lost. The trick is being able to take it off the table when not in use. Solution: Have it fold up to form a container for all the Legos which can be moved and stored someplace else.
- 8'x4' playfield, you know the green flat surfaces that you build on.
- tile multiple playfields sourced from E-Bay.
- 1' tall lip all the way around the table.
- 2' middle section attached by piano hinges to the playfields to either side.
- Fold in side walls to get them out of the way when folded up.
Idea being that when the table is needed, you can fold up both sides with loose pieces falling to the center section as the sides come up creating a nice 4'x3'x2' container for the Legos with handles for moving it off the table. Alternately you can just push all the loose pieces to one side and fold over in the even you were by yourself. It would latch shut.