ML256 Video Blog
How about a Makers Local 256 video blog? We could advertise what we're doing, where we've been, and where we're going. Please add any and all ideas that you might have!
We are ALWAYS going to need content, so if you have some ideas for footage, don't hesitate to shoot it! Even if it's just your iPhone or the webcam on your laptop, if you think of something that would be cool in the shop's video blog, film it! We'll take it and edit it if need be.
All Makers Local video blogs will be posted to our YouTube channel, and possibly featured on the main page.
Again if you have any ideas, PLEASE add them here! This is open-source community video making! Thanks! :)
- (on a set resembling a news station set)
- Two? Makers briefly introduce themselves and the show
- Video Collage/Animation with ML256 themesong
- The two hosts (could change every episode) introduce the shop, camera pulling back to #reveal how DIY the 'news station' really is
- Quick tour of the shop (maybe some quick interviews)
- Brief tour of the projects in progress
- Brief history of the Shop
- Updates since last episode?
- A look at the successful Retro Gaming Night
- More detailed look at USB authentication door (including version 1 footage (aka the #mullet-geek video))
- A look into the Green-Makers projects?