Make Pumpkin 2012
Basic Event Information
- Name: Make Pumpkin
- Organizer\POC: Omegix
- Date: 10/21/12 (Wednesday)
- Time: 6:00PM
- Location: Make Shop
- Cost to Attend: $0 / BYOP
- October 21 2012, 6:00pm - 9:00pm: Make Pumpkin 2012
Pumpkin carving at the Make Shop!
Pumpkin carving tools are fairly cheap and available at Wal-Mart / Target, and make carving pumpkins much more easy and fun.
Afterwards we can light up our pumpkins with some tea candles and take some cool pictures.
This year we will also have a drill bit on hand for gutting pumpkins :)
Once the pumpkins are gutted, we'll also be roasting the pumpkin seeds in the make shop oven :)
Needs for Event
- Garbage bags for quick cleanup
- How to extend the life of your pumpkin
- best way to cut a top in your pumpkin -thanks brimstone!
- Petroleum Jelly to extend pumpkin life
- Cleanup of the aftermath and making sure the pumpkin guts are taken out of the shop.
- general list