Make Pumpkin 2021
Basic Event Information
Pumpkin carving at the Make Shop!
Pumpkin carving tools are fairly cheap and available at Wal-Mart / Target, and make carving pumpkins much more easy and fun.
Afterwards we can light up our pumpkins with some tea candles and take some cool pictures.
- October 28 2021, 6:00pm - 9:00pm: Make Pumpkin
- Point of contact: Omegix
- Location: Makers Local 256
- Cost to Attend: $0, BYOP
Need to Have
- Garbage bags for quick cleanup
Nice to Have
- Pumpkin gutter drill bit
- Pumpkin cutting tools from previous year
- Stencil collection from previous year
- Tea Candles
- Show up an hour early to clean off the tables
- Locate the tools at least a week before the event.
- Event started at 6, carving started around 7:30. Cleanup was done by 10pm.
- How to extend the life of your pumpkin
- best way to cut a top in your pumpkin -thanks brimstone!
- Petroleum Jelly to extend pumpkin life
- Cleanup of the aftermath and making sure the pumpkin guts are taken out of the shop.
- Email sent to general list