From Makers Local 256
Creating a custom set of Cards Against Humanity (CAH) cards that are Makers Local 256 themed.
- CAH Template
- Using standard expansion size: 75 White, 25 Black
25 will be chosen
- Why was I running from the police?
- What was I building at 2am on a Friday night?
- Wouldn't it be awesome if Someone made __________ out of ____________?
- What is Phil lighting on fire tonight?
- Why do I look guilty?
- What is this thing? It looks like Justin's, better put it with his stuff.
- In the future,__________ will be authenticated with a USB Key
- Where's YOUR fucking Dalek?
- What is in the way this time?
- What tool is being misused today?
- Due to re-occurring issues, Members are no longer allowed to ____________?
- No! Hackerspaces are for ____________, Makerspaces are for ____________!
- Prospective members must now list ____________ on their membership application.
- When closing up the shop for the night, remember to turn off _____________.
- I just had a great idea. Lets use __________ and __________ to create a __________! (Draw 2 pick 3)
- It's a pity that __________ had to be so flammable.
- Your project is cool and all but here is how I would do it.
- What's the loudest?
- __________? Does that take Bitcoin?
- Hey, I have some _____. I'll just put them on this clean table.
- Who's ______ is on this table!?
- _____ is driving members away.
- If we only had ____
- Is ______ supposed to be smoking like that?
- This Tuesday, ____________ will be cooking ____________, proceeds to go the general fund.
- DickieBot puts ________ in his inventory.
75 will be chosen
- Gregging yourself
- Using a welder like a hot glue gun
- JeffWeld (hotglue)
- Setting the shop on fire
- WRONG CHANNEL
- A program that only works on NT without networking
- A group of makers hitting resonance with their voice
- Trying to extinguish Phil
- Hitting it with a hammer
- Having to dodge shrapnel when a project goes wrong
- I don't know what it is, but at least it isn't a large wooden stage
- A hobo with a knife
- Someone cutting metal, or maybe a DIY spark factory
- A donated CRT monitor
- Power tools and flip-flops
- The Ramset
- Shasta 1 through 12
- Molten Aluminum and flip-flops
- Getting drunk and making a robot out of trashcans
- Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub
- Roasting a pig all night long
- Changing the bylaws
- Having to clean off the tables before starting a project
- Starting a project and never finishing it
- Holy Shit! A Bouncy ball!
- Whiteboard drawings
- Lighting tables on fire
- Being a motherfucking Maker
- Hacking into webcams to plot the theft of a microwave's innards
- Two members filling a pickle bucket
- Bickering back and forth forever
- A blue bike shed (obviously better)
- A red bike shed (obviously better)
- Firing the ramset into the air while elbow deep in a computer
- Trolling the mailing list
- Ragequitting the mailing list
- Liking what I don't like
- Laser juice
- Picking the lunch destination and not showing up
- A functional 3D printer
- Spontaneously exploding cupcakes
- A crusty futon
- Tying a disco ball to the winch and riding it up
- Transparent Aluminum
- A robot that takes your USB stick and shits out quarters
- 5 month old stale Runts (TM)
- An empty drink machine
- Writing an angry email to the board
- Dolphin Paper(TM)
- Raptor Paper(TM)
- Licking a battery, for science
- Licking a battery, for pleasure
- Getting your clothing caught in the power tools
- THE FLOOR MUST BE BLUE
- THE FLOOR MUST BE RED
- A rusty pair of tylerclamps
- A heaping glob of JeffWeld™ to keep things held together
- Waiting for the welder to warm up
- A 470 Ohm KinseyCap
- spraying the floor with lithium grease to watch people slide
- Diesel fumes, yum yum
- The smell of cancer in the air
- RAPTOR NOISES
- Phil's vertical leap
- The Hobo Nest™
- Yet another neighbor calling the cops on us because we are sciencing. WAY. TOO. HARD.
- Hey, throw me that knife
- Cleaning the shop by THROWING EVERYTHING AWAY
- An unnecessary hatred of anything resembling a case mod
- A horizontal surface, FILL IT WITH STUFF