From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • April 21 2009
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • Eat before, or bring food with.
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary
New Make Shop Space Update Everyone
Powerbolt Reimbursement Jeff
PO Box and who is on the account JimShoe
Contact List posted at the shop and on wiki JimShoe
Email sent when new applicants JimShoe
Weekly/Monthly Project review Matt R
3409 Location Cleanup Plan \ Final touches Everyone


  • Mog
  • Brimstone
  • Jack #2
  • Dickie
  • JimShoe
  • Bob
  • Saratheneal
  • David
  • Greg
  • I-Mod
  • Justing
  • Tim
  • Strages


PowerBolt Reimbursement

Typically sell on ebay for $80, asking for $60. Request is to be reimbursed after bob's reimbursement has been completed.

Treasurers Report

Membership Applications

  • Gan Kunda
  • Ryan Gregory
  • Allison Bohlman
  • Jake #2
  • David Hewitt
  • David Merchant


  • Treasurer's Report
    • 509.16 in the bank
    • should get $300 back from utilities
  • Decide next meeting date
    • May 26th, All Members
  • Membership Applications
    • Gan Kunda - 6 yays. 3 abstain
    • Ryan Gregory - 6 yays, 3 abstain
    • Allison Bohlman - 7 yays, 2 abstain
    • Jake #2 - 7 yays, 2 abstain
    • David Hewitt - 6 yays, 3 abstain
    • David Merchael - 6 yays, 3 abstain
  • New Make Shop Space Update
    • we have one woooooo!!!!
    • No garbage from HSV utilities, commercial co. $100/month.
    • Bob needs to put kilz on the shelves, should be good to store thing this weekend.
    • Bob has plans for work benches, about $75 per
    • Going to put the powerbolt on the door
    • Estimates are being given to the landlord about fixing the big door.
    • Landlord is going to talk to the plumber about the slow drain.
    • Landlord is talking with people about removing the bees
    • Internet should be connected on the 23rd, and servers should be moved over also.
    • Scott - current insurance will cover for 90 days. I guess this started the 4-18-09
    • Windows need to be accessible, as emergency exit.
    • Scott is getting a bunch of fire extinguishers
    • Scott is bring some smoke alarms.
    • if(booze){ powertools = false };
  • Powerbolt Reimbursement
    • 6 yay, 3 abstains
  • PO Box and who is on the account
    • JimShoe to get the box
    • Jake 2, Justin, Bob to be added to the account, so they can pick up large packages
  • Contact List posted at the shop and on wiki
    • put on wiki, people will modify
    • already a page in section 42
  • Email sent when new applicants
    • Template for new applicants
    • Brimstone is going to do that
  • Weekly/Monthly Project review
    • sat after lunch type deal.
    • maybe 5 min, on what your doing, what you need help with.
  • 501c3 officer
    • To make sure we are doing all 501c3 stuff right.
    • Writes receipts
    • POC for 501c3 questions
    • doesn't have to be a board member, its going to be part of the finance commity
    • going to be made as a formal proposal
  • 3409 Location Cleanup Plan \ Final touches
    • Cleanup day is Sat. 4-25-09