Meetings/2009-06

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • June 23 2009
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • Eat before, or bring food with.
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
Decide next meeting date Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary
Inactive Membership Jeff
Voting keyed access for members Strages


Discussion

Treasurer's Report

  • We have $2,118 in the regions bank
  • $54 is currently earmaked for our next insurance payment
    • With an additional $27 earmarked each month
  • 1 Member has adjusted their pledge amount: Makers Local will have $20 less a month.


New Members

  • Tabatha Hardcastle
    • yay - --Jimshoe 16:14, 22 June 2009 (CDT)
  • David Troupe
    • yay --Jimshoe 16:14, 22 June 2009 (CDT)

Inactive Membership

'Active' => Whether their pledge was in on time.
'Late' => If it's going on three months that pledge was not in on time
'Inactive' => Membership needs to be evaluated.

New Members Who Have Not Logged In

  • Simon Hart
  • Wayne Neumaier (Missing June)

Late Members Who Have Not Logged In

  • David Hewitt (Missing May & June)

Inactive Members Who have Not Logged In

  • Adam Chesler (No record of donating)

Active Members Who Have Not Logged In

  • Allison Bohlman (has contributed through September)
  • Ryan Gregory (Contributed through May)

Late Members who HAVE Logged In

  • Jake Wimberly (Missing May & June)

Inactive Members who HAVE Logged In

Nothing to report.

Those wanting keys

  • Simon
  • Wayne

Meeting Minutes

Attendance

  1. Kinsey
  2. David
  3. Ray
  4. Greg
  5. Matt
  6. Jeff

Action Item Update

  • Someone needs to investigate proxy voting for the bylaws
  • Brian is going to spray for ants today
  • Conrad can submit resignation by fax, scan and email, or snail mail. Does not have to be in person.
  • Need to ping mog about his lawyer action item
  • Ping bob about new membership orientation
    • Brian said he was willling to help with this.
  • Remove Scott's insurnace action item
  • Jeff needs to remove "determine delinquent members" from action item list
  • Greg to ping Adam Chesler, about general interes
    • jeff to send email address to greg
  • Simon and Wayne need LDAP accounts (Matt Robinson)
  • Make the new member email describe the donation page more bettererly
    • But all that one the wiki donation page
  • Next meeting July 21st

New Membership

    • Jeff to Call this to vote, and inform board list. will close three days from then
    • David Troupe
    • Tabitha Hardcastle

Key Access

    • Jeff to Call this to vote, and inform board list. will close three days from then
    • Jake Polatty requested key access at the meeting.
    • Simon Hart:
    • Jake Polatty
    • Wayne

Open Discussion

  • Justin's company is willing to give us three radio tx/rx modules in exchange for three projects that use them for his webpage.
    • Justin to make a wiki page for the ideas
  • 3d scanner demonstration Thursday