From Makers Local 256
- May 17th, 2010
- Eat before, or bring food with.
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
- 7:32 Meeting called to order by chairman.
- 7:32 No new action items.
- 7:32 Treasurer's report.
- all bills paid.
- mailbox paid for.
- 7:34 Scott asks about hackerspace from Birmingham coming to visit.
- 7:35 Facilities committee report.
- Lawn mowed.
- Shelving project, Greg and Tim are heading up construction of new shelving, they have spent $386 of their personal finances and would like donations.
- Money can be given to Greg and Tim or put in a marked envelope in the regular donations box.
- 7:35 New Member report.
- new member - Phil Showers.
- 7:37 Date of next meeting decided, June 14.
- Jeff Cotten to take minutes
- 7:38 Membership applications clarified, one applicant got confused.
- 7:39 Chairman asks to discuss new projects.
- 7:40 Scott wants to mark shelving with resistor color codes.
- 7:40 Hackerspace meetup - date being narrowed down.
- 7:40 Ethan is putting together a compost pile.
- 7:42 Satyam is measuring brain waves with a Mind Flex Headset.
- 7:45 Scott wants to start planning a cookout, could coincide with the retro gaming night already planned for July 3rd.
- 7:45 Alice would like to have people present talks about projects when people stop by.
- 7:50 Hanyan mentions trying to build a grill.
- 7:50 Ethan is looking for a drum for a project.
- 7:50 Brian has temporarily brought a printing press and will show members how to use it if interested this Saturday.
- Recieved Shop Project Updates from: HSIS, HHO Rocet, and RC Mower
- 7:51 Ethan wonders what members think about A/C.
- 7:51 Breaker tripping has been a problem.
- 7:52 Justin is going to work on it in the near future, separating shop into multiple circuits.
- 7:54 We have a new air conditioner we can install, but the wiring will have to be done first.
- 7:54 Meeting adjourned by Chairman.
- Finance meeting to follow immediately after close of board meeting.
- Dickie Payne
- Matt Robinson
- Justin Richards
- Scott Morales
- Hanyan Wang
- Tim Heath
- Kinsey Moore
- Ethan Chew
- Brian Walker
- Jeff Cotten
- Phil Showers
- Raymond Nordin
- Alice Scanland
- Simon Heart
- Bank has $44
- All bills have been paid for May.
- Mailbox is renewed
- Donate early and often!