Meetings/2010-06

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • June 14th, 2010
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • Eat before, or bring food with.
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
Decide next meeting date Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary


Discussion

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

  • Term: April 2010
    • Income: $212
    • Donations: $794.52 (28)
    • Expenses: $1657.44
    • Net Profit: $-650.92
    • Average Donation per person: $28.38
    • Average Expense per person: $59.19
    • The missed utility payment killed us
  • Term: May 2010
    • Income: $98.6
    • Donations: $762.38 (26)
    • Expenses: $1259.96
    • Net Profit: $-398.98
    • Average Donation per person: $29.32
    • Average Expense per person: $48.46
    • Now it looks like we're starting to average a ~$300 net loss each month.
  • Term: June 2010
    • Income: $130
    • Donations: $587.26 (19)
    • Expenses: $1070.46
    • Net Profit: $-353.2
    • Average Donation per person: $30.91
    • Average Expense per person: $56.34
    • Shaping up to look like May
    • No utility bill yet, but not all the donations are in yet

Attendance

Board

  1. Richard Payne
  2. Matt Robinson
  3. Justin Richards
  4. Scott Morales
  5. Tim Heath
  6. Kinsey Moore
  7. Ethan Chew
  8. Brian Walker

Members

  • David Brooks
  • Greg Brown
  • Jeff Cotten
  • Satyam Nayak
  • Raymond Nordin
  • Rohan Rana
  • Alice Scanland
  • Nathan Warner

Notes

  • 730 Called to order
  • 730 None attending have new action items
  • 730 Financial committee report
    • We are losing $300 a month
    • We could use more fundraising events
    • We could use more members
  • 734 There was a meeting planning a pig roast / open house for the 2nd or 3rd weekend in August
  • 735 Facilities Committee
    • We have new shelves, members please store your personal items in your bins on the shelves
    • We can store our projects in progress under the table
    • Future space improvements can be funded by future events
  • 737 Next meeting will be July 12 at 730
  • 738 Retro gaming night will be July 3rd at 6PM
    • Nothing over 32 bit, SNES or below
  • 741 Nathan would like to see more communication from the board
  • 741 Alice reports that the garden is growing and we'll have cucumbers
  • 742 Lawn mowing is on a volunteer basis,
    • Crashcartpro and the facilities committee will check to make sure we have a working mower.
    • Bob volunteers to pick up greg's mower so the lawn can be mowed if we don't have one.
  • 745 Update from the HSIS project
    • Successful launch, details on the home page
    • Pictures from the module at high altitude are available
    • They look awesome and should probably be posted on the homepage