Meetings/2010-08

From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search

Date/Location

  • August 16, 2010
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • Eat before, or bring food with.
  • All members

Agenda

Topic Presenter
Review of Action Items Chairman
Treasurer's Report Treasurer
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee
Project/Event Updates Chairman
Decide next meeting date Chairman
New Member Recognition Secretary
Change Door Code if loss of member Secretary


Discussion

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

Books

  • June 2010
    • Donations: $134
    • Members: $886.48 (27)
    • Expenses: $1221.29
    • Net Profit: $-200.81
    • Average Donation per person: $32.8325925925926
    • Average Expense per person: $45.232962962963
  • July 2010
    • Donations: $167.15
    • Members: $1086.33 (26)
    • Expenses: $1298.52
    • Net Profit: $-45.04
    • Average Donation per person: $41.7819230769231
    • Average Expense per person: $49.9430769230769
  • August 2010
    • Donations: $60
    • Members: $571.81 (18)
    • Expenses: $1070.46
    • Net Profit: $-438.65
    • Average Donation per person: $31.7672222222222
    • Average Expense per person: $59.47
    • no power bill yet, expect $150 to $250

Analysis

  • we have $578.79 in the bank
  • we have borrowed $274.21 from the future
  • we have $0 in surplus

Meeting Minutes

  • Meeting convened at 735 by chairman
  • 736 no action items
  • Treasurer's report
    • Still in red but better
  • 737 Facilities committee
    • 737 AC expert evaluating building Friday
    • 737 Tim and Alice cleaned before the Tech Expo, gratitude all around
    • 740 Justin introduces our new First Aid kit that has a few supplies but needs a lot more
  • 741 Events and Projects Discussions begin
    • 743 Brian explaints the results of the Open House
      • 743 Not a high population turnout but we presented ourselves to people who came
      • 743 Still made $76 in donations for the shop
  • 744 Next meeting time, proposed 9/13 at 1930
  • 745 Bob has corresponded with a writer from ifixit who wants to send us support and stuff
  • 747 Alice wants to keep us clean, as clean as it is now
    • 748 Could help with member recruit
  • 749 One new member application, Don
    • His application will be processed starting tonight after meeting adjourns
  • 749Shane/Shapr, guest attending, would like to apply tonight
    • Introduces himself to members
  • 750 Meeting adjourned by canon

Attending

  • Scott
  • Isaac
  • Dickie
  • Brian
  • Jeff
  • Ray
  • Shane
  • Justin
  • Greg
  • Tim
  • Bob
  • Matt
  • Kinsey
  • Alice
  • Ethan