From Makers Local 256
- July 11, 2011
- All members
|Review of Action Items||Chairman|
|Facilities Committee Report||Facilities Committee|
|New Member Recognition||Secretary|
|Decide next meeting date||Chairman|
|Change Door Code if loss of member||Secretary|
- Move-in, unpacking, and organization.
- And that's how you get ants.
- Love thy neighbor.
- Term: June 2011
- Donations: $216.56
- Members: $972.69 (29)
- Expenses: $1130.93
- Net Profit: $58.32
- Average donation per person: $33.54
- Average expense per person: $36.31
- Term: July 2011
- Donations: $10
- Members: $391.89 (15)
- Expenses: $974.53
- Net Profit: $-572.64
- Average donation per person: $26.126
- Average estimated expense per person: $70.17
- Saved up $897.95 since 1/1/2011, average $149.66
- Expenses average $1461.34 over the last 6 months.
- Average expenses across 38 members, $38.46
- Matt Hendrix
- Robert Yost
NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.
- Brett (Guest)
- Matt Robinson
- Matt O'Gorman
- Tycho Clendenny
- Tim Heath
- Jeff Cotten
- Tony Tran
- Greg Brown
- Ray Nordin
- Sara Neale (Guest)
- Justin Richards
- Phil Showers
- Heather O'Gorman
- Devin (Guest)
- Dusty Clark
- Bob Klepfer
Treasurer's report from Matt R.:
- June was good, came out ahead.
- July looks like it's going according to plan
- We seem to be saving about $150/mo.
- Utilities are $100-$150/mo, down quite a bit from June last year.
- Donate early, if possible.
Facilities report from Tim H.:
- We've been pretty busy with events, so we haven't been focusing on other things.
- The stairs are finished and the next order of business is reinforcing the floors in the loft and adding shelving.
- Tim will soon be looking for volunteers to do initial setup and potentially management of different areas such as electronics and tools.
- We are considering participating in the Sept. 10 Atlanta Maker Faire.
- Free for everyone but vendors.
- August Hamfest here in Huntsville. Greg is looking to get a table to set us up.
- The dust collection system is nearly setup.
- Wayne has an awesome portal gun that he's built up from scratch.
- Do not leave out food. This is how we get ants.
- Be nice to the neighbors. They are our friends.
The next monthly meeting will be on August 15.