From Makers Local 256
Jump to: navigation, search


  • September 14, 2011
  • 7:30pm
  • Shop
  • All members


Topic Presenter
Review of Board Action Items Chairman Action Items
Treasurer's Report Treasurer Action Items
Netadmin Report TBD Action Items
Facilities Committee Report Facilities Committee Action Items
Project Chairman Action Items
Publicity & Events Publicity Chair Action Items
New Member Recognition Secretary
Decide next meeting date Chairman
Update "Action Items Closed Since Last Meeting" Redmine Filter 'Closed' date to be today's date Chairman
Change Door Code Secretary

Action Items

Treasurer's Report

  • Term: August 2011
    • Donations: $581.85
    • Members: $1093.12 (33)
    • Expenses: $1116.1
    • Net Profit: $558.87
    • Average donation per person: $33.12
    • Average expense per person: $33.82
  • Term: September 2011
    • Donations: $70.15
    • Members: $723.84 (21)
    • Expenses: $850
    • Net Profit: $-56.01
    • Average donation per person: $34.47
    • Average estimated expense per person: $53.71

Facilities Committee

Recent Improvements

Got the dumpster Nathan

Planned Improvements

Shelving In storage area of loft CrashCart, Enabrintain, volunteers
Insulate and wall up FabLab CrashCart and/or Enabrintain and/or volunteers (whoever gets there first)
continue new flooring in loft (long term)
clean and sort tools and main floor volunteers (dates tbd)
paint stairs (probably)

New Members

  • Karl Sackett
  • James Fluhler

NOTE: All new members, meet with the Facilities Committee for your shop walk through.


  • Now that the door works, we should change the code. I would propose that we change it at every meeting to keep people using their usb key.
  • Elections, who is going to run them.


  • Ethan Chew
  • Karl Sackett
  • James Fluhler
  • Kinsey Moore
  • Justin Richards
  • Greg Brown
  • Phil Showers
  • Raymond Nordin
  • Jennifer Paulsen
  • Nathan Warner
  • Dusty Clark
  • Matt O'Gorman
  • Tuttle
  • Devin Boyer
  • Matt Robinson
  • Kevin (prospective member)
  • James (prospective member)
  • John (prospective member)
  • Tim Heath

Meeting Minutes


  • A public event is proposed for 11/11/11
  • A LAN party is tenatively scheduled for October 1
  • An arduino class is scheduled for October 15
  • There is a LAN party with the Memphis Makers on October 29
  • We received a 1st place trophy for HSIS (it's in the trinket case)


  • We have a dumpster, it will be moving into the trash enclosure if possible
  • We may need to gravel the area in front of the dumpster
  • There has been a LOT of cleanup thanks to Bob
  • Looking forward, we're going to finish up the shelving up stairs and finish the walls for the electronics area


  • We are currently within $0.70 cost per member of being fully self-sustaining


  • The next meeting and elections will be October 19
  • If you wish to run for the board, email the list


  • Some of our neighbors have had things stolen from their yards
  • We need to be extra vigilant about locking up when we leave
  • We will now be rotating the door code at every monthly meeting