Portable Screen Printing Base
Screen printing is pretty great, especially because it's relatively easy to make large editions once you've calibrated your equipment. But if you want to do multiple color runs, you're going to need a registration system that holds both your paper and your screen in place while you pull prints.
- 2 sheets of melanine, same size
- Enough 1" thick strips of plywood that they will form a frame between your two layers of melanine
- Power Drill - for drilling.
- Awesome C-clamp hinge combos - ask B.Gardner where to order, roughly $40 for a pair
- 1/4" axle hat nuts - like robot nipples