From Makers Local 256
- Early Development
- change the user name at the end to see other twitter feeds
- Commit to SVN!
- Move note number to status id
- Save position of each note to cookies
- Added user nick to center navbar
- Put avatar of user next to nick
- Get original images
- Enable crumpling/uncrumpling
- Would be nice if it remembered the notes and relied on the user to discard them rather than the oldest out newest in. --strages 07:45, 17 April 2008 (CDT)
- Would be nice to have an OpenID login setup for better customization. This should be able to be done without the need for a database. --strages 07:45, 17 April 2008 (CDT)
- Without a database, storing user information server side is gonna suck --Brimstone 07:53, 17 April 2008 (CDT)
- Once a user profile can be created it might be nice to have the ability to view the with_friends feed with each unique user represented as a different color. --strages 07:45, 17 April 2008 (CDT)
- example: https://twitter.com/strages/with_friends , useful to the twitter profile owner but only slightly to other users.
- Integration of tag searching or a tag cloud using the hash mark method of tagging tweets. View would be limited to only tweets containing the tag you're looking for but would contain tweets from all users and their friends. See above suggestion for obtaining this information. --strages 04:55, 13 May 2008 (CDT)