Twitter Scavenger Hunt
The idea is to use twitter to run a scavenger hunt. This will be a Huntsville area scavenger hunt. Clues will be tweeted. Items at maybe 1-2 per week. A twitpic (or the likes) with correct item/place will win.
- Idea #1
- First person to twitpic will win small prize.
- Free drink at a bar
- Something small from dollar store.
- something with Makers Local logo on it
- Idea #2
- Point play
- First person to twitpic will get 5 points.
- Second person will get 3 points.
- Third person will get 1 point.
- At the end of the month, a prize will be given out.
- $50 gift card to the winner.
- Point play
- Friday at noon 1st clue was giving out worth 5 points.
- Monday at noon second clue worth 3 points.
- Wednesday at noon third clue worth 1 point.
- Tie breaker was giving out per players discretion, and was speed round. First to tweet pic won the prize.
- Fake Saturn 5 at HSV Space and Rocket Center.
- Concrete heart left from the Heart of Huntsville Mall.
- Red Bridge in Big Spring Park
- Memorial to those who perished in the Tornado on Airport Road
- This is awesome, Jimshoe! I've re-posted your article in the Huntsville livejournal community. Omegix 08:41, 4 March 2010 (CST)
- Created HSVsh twitter account to use for this project --Jimshoe 12:00, 1 March 2010 (CST)
- Finished round 1 a week ago. We are going to take a few weeks off, and think about how to do it better. --Jimshoe 10:45, 9 April 2010 (CDT)