Underwear with Pockets
Underwear with Pockets. You heard me.
There are many stylish outfits that do not have pockets. Unfortunately, there are a few important items that people must carry with them whenever they go out to places in their stylish outfits. While, I think this mostly applies to women, I'm sure it applies to men as well sometimes.
Purses are not always an option, and it would be nice to move away from that being the easiest option.
I envision a pair of underwear (bra + panties) with removable pockets that can store a couple cards (ID, Credit Card), a cell phone, cash, and other small items. The outline and contents of the pockets should not stick out over tight clothes. Low cut shirts and pants tend to give quick access to these areas.
I think it would be easiest to use the natural curves of the body, and the most covered up spots in clothes to make room for cards. Cell phones might be more difficult in the panties, but should be easier in larger versions of bras.
- velcro or snap on pockets to underwear waist line.
- slits or zippered pockets in the bra
- Liquid Proof
- Bought fabric and snap fasteners
- watched a video on how to sew a pocket
- Gregabyte will lend his sewing machine tomorrow. Saratheneale 18:39, 12 April 2010 (CDT)