- Bachelors in Industrial design from Auburn University.
- Professionally works as a multimedia and graphics specialist. Previously worked in water filtration; experience designing and operating aquaculture (fish farming or aquariums) and aquaponics systems (fish and hydroponic plant growing)
- keep several planted aquariums
- sewing(machine and hand stitched embroidery)
- tatting (lace making)
- once up on a time, chainmaille jewelry
- general fabrication, skills with metal, wood, foam and more for models
- Enjoys woodworking and breadmaking. Am short but not a hobbit, though I'd rather like to eat like one.
- Has rabbits (number varies between 5-30), Rex and Rex/New Zealand mixes.
- And two dogs (not food)
- 45+ houseplants
- moody home design
Design and building of a ornamental goldfish pond
Design and building of duck pond and duck housing.(spring 2024)
Free If you are starting an aquarium, I can provide you with seeded filter material. This will jump start the bacterial colonies needed to keep your fish healthy. I can include a water quality lecture if desired.
I usually have houseplant cuttings/small plants available. You can ask for one.