I'm sorely in need of an HDMI capture solution that doesn't break the bank. Sometimes it doesn't need to be high quality, but it needs to be inexpensive.
- Capture card
- Are there cheap capture cards?
- Black Magic Design has the cheapest I've seen.
- HDMI over Ethernet devices
- They are meant to talk to each other, but we can snoop on the stream and decode it.
- Available on Amazon and eBay for about $70 per pair.
- Does some weird resolution - 1720x1080 - but it does 30fps. 720p seems like it's actually 720p.
- Older rev of above. FPS is terrible for 1080p - 18fps or so.