From Makers Local 256
- For linux, first time setup of tools, you will need to add yourself to the dialout group
- Reference dev.synapse-wireless.com for setup of dev tools
- The address of the node is the last 6 of the second line (the whole two lines is the 802.15.4 MAC address).
- Proto Board PDFs to obtain pinouts: https://developer.synapse-wireless.com/downloads/prototyping/index.html#proto-boards
- Error: Could not determine target's core and module
- The support package is not installed for the node's core.
- snap node [target] info <-- this will let you see the node's core info
- sudo pip install -i https://update.synapse-wireless.com/pypi snapbuild snap-firmware-2.4.19
- Where the numbers at the end are the core release information.