From Makers Local 256
Using this area as a brainstorm scratchpad.
Possible A/C solutions
- Do nothing.
- Change Locations
- have an insulated smaller area that is more economic to air condition, and a garage area that doesn't require air conditioning.
- Acquire an air conditioner
- Price of A/C unit
- Cost of running A/C
- Could landlord give us a rent credit in the amount of the unit, as it's not an item we would take with us
- Would landlord reduce rent by how much it costs to run the unit
- $300 / summerMonth for 3 months would be $900. $900 / 12 months = $75 / month. $925 / month rent would bring this back into an affordable option.